Every so often, as many internet-addicted people do, I come across a number of inspiring projects, lovely things, and sweet tunes that other people have done so well. Anyone one else eager to see what my eyes are snacking on can check out the “What I’m Loving” posts. I just discovered the joys of Pinteresting, and I’m officially addicted. Here are some cute crafty things I’m faithfully stalking! I’ve being going through boyfriend withdrawal, so there’s a distinct gifts for the guy theme going on…
1) Adorable DIY Skinny Ties from A Beautiful Mess
2) DIY Moustache Rubber Stamp from Pera Chapita
3) 7 Days of Love Box by The Dating Divas
4) His and Hers Pillow Case by UVinyl
5) This Manly Wooden Watch by WeWood
6) This Adorable Mini Message (in French, no less) from Pinterest
Later, I’ll share with you guys some of my own DIY-for-the-guy crafts I’ve been working on, too! The best thing about being home for the summer is a lot of free time with the sewing machine and a bucket of Mod Podge. See you soon!